POST Employee Magazine
Called the "News For America's Leading Railroad Family," Penn Central POST was the magazine for PC employees. It was published from March 1968 to March 1976.
The following is a complete list of all PC POSTs that were issued. (Thanks to Chuck French for supplying the list.) Click on the links to see the front covers of the different PC POST issues:
- March 1,1968: A New Emblem for a New Railroad (first issue)
- March 15, 1968: Stanley Yard
- April 1, 1968: General Bradley, Bob Hope...What's Going On?
- April 15, 1968: The Charleston? The Can-Can?
- May 1, 1968: Signing In At Cleveland
- June 1, 1968: Pride (Rear Cover: Let's Cut It Down)
- July 1968
- August 1, 1968: A Famous Locomotive Gets its Stack Back
- September 1, 1968: What's He Doing Up In The Air?
- October 1968: Scholarship Girl
- November 1968: Hello, Barbara!
- December 1968: Holiday Greetings
- January 1969: They're Watching for the V.M.
- February 1969: Back to School
- March 1969
- April 1969: Action, Camera!
- May 1969: Metroliner Enthusiasm
- June 1969: It's Their Own Thing
- July 1969: Smart Girl
- August 1969: Is it Safe Up There?
- September 1969: What's Breaking Him Up?
- October 1969: Lady in the Yard
- November 1969: What a Way to Run a Railroad
- December 1969
- January 1970: The Man Behind the Wheel
- February 1970
- March 1970: How is She Helping Run the Railroad?
- April 1970
- May 1970: PC's Fashion Preview (Rear Cover: Miss C.H. Says)
- June 1970: It's a Long Story
- July/August 1970: He Has Five Good Reasons (Rear cover: My Favorite Man Is...)
- September 1970: Penn Central Trustees Meet The Press
- October 1970: Around The Clock Action: Buckeye Yard
- November 1970: They've Got to Move
- December 1970: Christmas at Logansport
- January 1971: Major Objective for 1971: More Cars
- February/March 1971: What's He Selling?
- April 1971: Railroad on the Move
- May 1971: Containers Over Land and Sea
- June 1971: Amtrak Metroliner Inaugural Special
- July/August 1971: The Road Ahead
- September 1971: Celebration
- October 1971: The Challenge
- November/December 1971: Special Report to PC People
- January 1972
- February 1972: What Happened in '71, What's Ahead in '72
- March 1972: TrailVan: The Big Story
- April 1972
- May 1972: Hopeful Outlook for Piggyback Traffic
- June/July 1972: Labor-Management Conference
- August/September 1972: Special Issue: The Flood (Only PC post with a red cover)
- October/November 1972: Building on the PC
- December 1972: First in Piggyback
- March 1973: New Industries on the Penn Central
- March 15, 1973 Special Supplement: This was basically a four-page letter from president William Moore--not sure why it was called a PC POST.
- April 1973: New Hand at the Throttle
- May/June 1973: The Excitement of Rail-Bridge
- July 1973: Flower Girls
- August 1973: "And the winner is..."
- September 1973
- October/November 1973
- December 1973: Toys for Tots
- January/February 1974: We Believe in the AMERICAN RAILWAY
- March 1974: Some PC people calling on a new neighbor
- April 1974
- May 1974: Gates are down...lights are flashing....
- June 1974: $
- July/August 1974: Waybills Go on Microfilm
- September 1974: 50 PC Scholarhip Winners
- October 1974: Where the Money Goes
- November/December 1974
- January 1975: Women on the Job
- February/March 1975: Company's Coming/Congress Acts in PC Emergency
- April 1975: (scholarship winner)
- May/June 1975: Building on the Penn Central
- July/August 1975
- September/October 1975
- November/December 1975
- March 1976: The Complex World of Freight Rates (final issue)