From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: penn-central@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, Oct 11, 2009 5:41 pm
Subject: Re: PC: ExactRail's Greenville 60ft Auto Parts cars...

I also got all three and they are pretty light green.  I plan to weather appropriately.  Also got all three of the DT&I cars which seemed to get a passing grade from various "experts".  By the way, on the Exactrail page all the 60' cars are sold out save for the the Western Pacific cars.

And for grins a couple of weeks ago I took out examples of Penn Central green cars:  the Exactrail car, Walther's PC caboose, Lifelike's X72, a Rail Yard X58 I painted with PCRRHS paint, the new Athearn PC Airslide car, an Athearn faux X58, and an Intermountian PS 4750 car.  Colors all over the place, ranging from the light end with the Exactrail car to the PS 4740 which is rather dark green.  At least I'll have variety in my trains...

Craig Zeni
Cary NC