Re: PC: Fw: (erielack) EL Power On PC Maybrook Trains

To add more questions to this, many times the PC power ran straight through
to Port Jervis.  And some times the trains were solid PC power.  Besides PC
GE six-axle power, the ex-NH U25B's (2660-2685) also showed up in Port
Jervis on this train.

Mark Branibar

             "Jerry W. Jordak"
             <jer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  Penn Central Mailing List
             owner-penn-centra         <penn-central@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             11/07/2008 10:03          PC: Fw: (erielack) EL Power On PC
             PM                        Maybrook Trains

             Please respond to
             penn-central@smel
                 lycat.com

Hey guys,

A friend of mine sent me the following email, asking if I knew the
answer as to why PC power almost always led on the joint PC/EL trains
between Maybrook and Cedar Hill. I don't know why. Anyone know?

Thanks,
-JWJ