PC: Lewistown,Pa - PC H34

LIst,
       In case you didn't already know,the PC H34 at Lewistown is now history. The JUniata Valley RR had Kovalchick Scrap cut it up yesterday and today.The sanding tower<what was left of the Lewistown roundhouse,was cut up on Monday. I only have a picture of the car and sand tower taken by a friend and emailed to me over the weekend. He may have taken pictures of the H34 as it was torched.

Pat McKinney