Re: PC: Renewals

Craig Zeni wrote:
> Well, dumb question follows:
>
> I just joined earlier this year.  How does one renew?  Wait for the last
> issue?  Or for a renewal notice?  Or....?

A renewal form will be included with the December issue of the POST.
However, if you want to send in your dues sooner, visit the website at
pcrrhs.org and print out the renewal form and send it in with your
check. I just posted the 2007 dues renewal form to the web site. It
looks like an awful lot like the 2006 form, actually... :)

-JWJ

Home | Main Index | Thread Index