From: Haagtk -AT- aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 14:48:24 EST
To: penn-central -AT- smellycat.com
Subject: Re: PC: PC Calendar 2007

In a message dated 11/18/2006 12:00:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, zootowerprr -AT- webtv.net writes:

    I got my flyer for the 2007 PC calendar today. Jim Hebner did a
great job picking some great shots. I'm sending my money order first
thing Monday morning.

I will also be sending my check in tomorrow......

Looks like one of the photographs in the calendar is of Gray tower near Tyrone, PA.  I spent a lot of time around there watching uncounted PC trains pass by.  It was a great place to ride my bike to.

-Tom H

Home | Main Index | Thread Index