Re: PC: PRR B74BA

 It's not a bad idea toward recycling into work cars. That end door seems like it could be an advantage at times.

PKMac101 -AT- aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 9/11/2006 11:46:45 AM Central Daylight Time, anthrax2525@yahoo.com writes:
How many horse cars were there? The only one I've ever seen was the one in the Sweetland/Yanosey [Rolling Stock] Guide. It was at the beginning of the book on the same page as the theater scenery car Cordelia.
anthrax2525,
               There were 70 cars. Don't know what years they stopped using them. The ex 5839 was there in Nov.1976 when I first saw it so it makes sense that either Penn Central or PRR stripped it and painted it yellow for MW use. Check out Gary Spears site for the list
at  http://prr.railfan.net/passenger/GSPEAR/

Pat McKInney