Date: August 18, 2006 7:20:57 PM EDT
Subject: PC Boxcar

Hello,

Can any of you provide me with a boxcar model or diagram information of a former Penn Central boxcar renumbered CR 164528. I have been desperately searching the web for any possible leads and have found nothing. I appreciate any help you may provide.

~Kris, PCRRHS member

Kristopher M Klemick
Conrail Enthusiast
Former Conrail Conductor
President, CONRAIL Historical Society, Inc
http://www.conrailcorp.com/crhs.html

CONRAIL Historical Society, Inc
222 South Main Street
Marysville, PA 17053

conrail_historical_society@yahoo.com

CONRAIL Historical Society, Inc. a 501 (c)(3) IRS recognized Non-Profit Historical Society that has been duly incorporated in PA.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index