PC: Question about hopper lettering

All,

I received this from a web site visitor, and I'm probably not enough of
an expert to know the answer. I know some of you guys are experts on
lettering sizes and that sort of thing, so possibly one of you might be
able to answer this for me. (Note that I'm not sure what he means by "my
coal car decal sets," as I don't sell decals.)

Thanks,
-JWJ