PC: Web site update and location game

Hi everyone,

After 11 months of being delinquent, I finally updated my PC web site
with some more pictures. I'm hoping to do another update soon and catch
up on some great model pictures that are in my eternal pile of stuff to
add. The web site is at http://pc.smellycat.com/

Also, I have a game for us called "Name That Location." I have a pile of
pictures taken by Kermit Geary, Jr. that he sent me a couple years ago,
and unfortunately, not all of them were captioned as to location, or are
places that I recognize. (Many of the ones whose locations I recognized
were part of today's update.) So, I figured I would tap the vast
knowledge of this group and have you all tell me where they are so I can
put them on the proper pages of the web site. The link to these pictures is

http://pc.smellycat.com/pics/temp/

For example, the pc4641kg.jpg looks like a P-motor on one of the lines
out of Grand Central in New York. What I don't know is exactly *where*.

Note that this directory will go away once I put the pictures on their
proper regional pages.

Hope you all enjoy the update, and have a Merry Christmas!

-JWJ

Home | Main Index | Thread Index