Re: PC: PC commuter sign!

Last year,there was a PC wheel car that went west and about a week later went east.
Car was still in full PC green paint with markings. I can't find the email on it which had the car number unless it got deleted by mistake. A H-43 hopper in full PC dress was cut up in Altoona in the past month and I will be getting photos of a G39 ore jenny in PC and a G26c switch panel gondola in PC yellow.
   Although not Penn Central but the main predecessor,a sign on I-76 coming into Philadelphia at the exit for 30th St Station still had  To PRR STATION on it.
  Hey Dave Hopson,is that sign still up or did it finally get changed to AMTRAK?

Pat McKinney

Home | Main Index | Thread Index