Re: PC: New Product Announcement - PC Class N6A/N9 Transfer Caboose

I couldn't have said it better, Mike.

When I was at the last convention all of the models (with the exception of
my 1/25 scale maintenance-of-way trucks) were HO scale. So, it was only
natural that the PCRRHS would offer an HO scale car. When I got the
announcement the other day, I didn't think there was any "scale envy." I
dabble a little with N scale myself... To sum up, I think the PCRRHS made
the best decision by appealing to the masses.

--Chris Osterhus

<snip>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index