RE: PC: New Product Announcement - PC Class N6A/N9 Transfer Caboose

   Just to let the PCRRHS know, I do have a viable interest in these cars,
but I would like to see them in N-Scale.  I am sure I am not the only person
here who would like to see them.  Seems like a bias toward HO has formed in
the PCRRHS Modelling Committee...

-Gregg B.

>From: heavyelectric -AT- netscape.net ( Newark Terminal)
>To: penn-central -AT- smellycat.com
>Subject: PC: New Product Announcement - PC Class N6A/N9 Transfer Caboose
>Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:20:30 -0400
>
>Modelers and PC Fans,
>
>The PCRRHS is pleased to announce the upcoming release of an HO kit for the
>NYC built N6A (PC Class) and PC built N9 transfer caboose, manufactured by
>Wright Trak Model Trains.
>
>Features include a resin body, frame, and several detail parts, with
>etchings provided for a steel grid deck, roofwalk, railings, and the screen
>door that was such a neat feature on these cars.  The kit will build either
>car, as the basic difference was that the N9 was constructed without a
>roofwalk and end ladders.  Decals will be available for NYC, PC, and CR.
>
>Photos of the castings, an order form, and pricing information can be found
>on the Society website, www.PCRRHS.org.  Photos of sample models will also
>be posted when they are complete.  The kit components are in production,
>and we expect these kits to be available in late July.  Note on the order
>form that there is a significant discount for PCRRHS members.
>
>If you have an interest in this type of car, I hope you support the Society
>in what is our first, and quite ambitious, car project.
>
>On behalf of the PCRRHS Modeling Committee, Trustees, and Officers,
>
>Jim Homoki
>President, PCRRHS

>Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
>As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
>http://isp.netscape.com/register
>
>Netscape. Just the Net You Need.
>
>New! Netscape Toolbar for Internet Explorer
>Search from anywhere on the Web and block those annoying pop-ups.
>Download now at http://channels.netscape.com/ns/search/install.jsp

Home | Main Index | Thread Index