[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: PC: A "Penn Central System" gondola?

I beg to differ with you. I talked to a gentleman who worked for PC and he told me there were a few labeled Penn Central System and they were generally used within the MOW Department. Mostly for transferring parts such as wheelsets, boxcar doors, etc.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index