PC: Big Four Bridge, Louisville, KY

I am looking for information on what is locally referred to as the Big Four Bridge in Louisville, KY.  In particular, I would like to know where the plans might reside, if they still exist.  The name comes from four railroads that originally collaborated to build the bridge.   A news article cites a merger of Big Four and Pensylvania railroads was the beginning of Penn-Central.  Any leads on where the facilities records, particularly the bridge plans, may have gone to would be appreciated.

Gordon Glass
Burgess & Niple, Inc.
220 Lexington Green Circle, Suite 110
Lexington, KY 40503
gglass@burnip.com
Phone: (859) 273-0557
FAX:    (859) 273-3332

Note:
These electronic documents are provided by Burgess & Niple (B&N) as a convenience to our clients.
The delivery of this information in electronic format is for the benefit of the owner for whom the services have been performed. Nothing in the transfer should be construed to provide any right to third parties to rely on the information provided, or that the use of this information implies the review and approval of Burgess & Niple.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index