[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PC: Re: PC Model Railroad Layout Article
- Subject: Re: PC: Re: PC Model Railroad Layout Article
- From: Alfred Olsen <agolsen3@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 05:44:58 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=YMBVnxSXBq4eIqOrEMWZW+qNfRZ0YufSb+Am7YcxyqHFBvyDkVmeQJy8eaRGOHjD2VNxc2McS6lTdP3kaX7BB+nTCuIm46AOms73ySoBHPBLwOS4W3AKE6pDsRaE43s7i9BVKLSxvS8ThB0i71dt9m659g7ZZxxEnEa7M0dhLG0= ;
I also have a question concerning the cover shot. In
real life do regulations allow that pipe load right
behind the engines?
> 2 quick questions about the MR cover shot. First
> when that lowboy trailer
> crosses that bridge, won't he hang up on that steep
> incline? And I was
> wondering about the diverging route that goes under
> that bridge. The
> clearance on the pier looks really close. I thought
> that could be an
> illusion because of the angle we are viewing. Just
Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
Main Index |