PC: Re: PC siting

I believe this was an F30L, one piece casting for the body formerly PRR heritage built in 1954
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 6:48 PM
Subject: PC: PC siting

List,
       Spotted PC 73313 going west on Friday in full PC dress. Was uncertain of the number as I got a quick glance at the cars markings and then had to quickly look for the number. It came east today. It is a flat set up to carry wheels sets. Very clear marking although I didn't get the class but reconfirmed the number.
   36 years and still rolling.

Pat McKinney
Altoona, Pa

Home | Main Index | Thread Index