Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 1:53 PM
Subject: PC: Minature 12 volt light bulb HELP

          I am in need of two minature 12 volt light bulbs with a bayonet style base.
This is the same size as a flashlight bulb. The number is GE 257. It is a flasher bulb.
I did find a place that can order them but I must order a min of 12 plus shp from Cal.,Don't need 12.
  If you have two spares or know where I can get two please email me off line please with price and or info. Thank you in advance.

Pat McKinney

Home | Main Index | Thread Index