PC: Site updates

All,

Tonight I got inspired and updated the Penn Central Online web site. I
finally went through my Sightings folder and posted all kinds of neat
photos and other sightings of PC equipment from the past couple years. I
just hang my head in shame that it took me that long to update the page...

Also, for those of you attending the PCRRHS convention, a PDF copy of the
registration form is on the PCRRHS web site in case you lost yours. If
you're not planning on attending, take a look at the schedule of events,
and hopefully you'll decide to join us after all. :)

PC Online: http://pc.smellycat.com/
PCRRHS: http://www.pcrrhs.org/

Thanks,
-JWJ