Re: PC: changes on the former PC in Detroit

 Odd you should say this. There was an Erie Lackawanna trailer parked by the offices at Colehour (small yard right on the Indiana-Illinois border, formerly Pennsy) for years. The herald decals had been stripped off, but the outlines remained and the reporting marks were intact.
 It's been gone for (I'd hazard a guess) 3 or 4 years now. Mentioning it because Patrick jogged my failing memory...

penngulf@comcast.net wrote:

There are still several EL trailers there, most with some form of CR markings partially obscuring the EL diamonds.

Do you Yahoo!?