Re: PC: Cleveland area tracks

Good to know those tracks are still there, and remembered as I remember them
from childhood.  And adulthood.  When I was a flight attendant, laying over in
CLE, we'd hop on the Rapid from Hopkins into Cleveland Terminal, where we
layed over at the Sheraton, if I remember it correctly...which was in the
Terminal bldg.  From there I could take the Rapid to Cleveland Heights where my
parents then lived.  My dad had one of his offices in the Terminal bldg., so I'd
often meet him there for lunch or dinner, and Mom would come in on the Rapid and
we'd shop at Higbee's, which had an entrance from the Terminal bldg.
Stouffer's first restaurant was nearby.  In other words, it seemed like the
world began and ended right there in the Cleveland Terminal!  Memories.
Diana Bristow

Home | Main Index | Thread Index