PC: other Penn Central Books.

While they are not photo books, there are "The Wreck of the Penn Central" and "No Way to Run a Railroad". You can see them here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0316095206/ref=sib_dp_pt/102-3065617-6948965#reader-page

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0070544832/qid=1078107724/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3/102-3065617-6948965?v=glance&s=books

and of course the great Morning Sun book

http://www.morningsunbooks.com/northeastcat4.html#Penn%20Central%20Color%20Guide

Hope that helps!
Patrick

--
Patrick Harris
penngulf -AT- comcast.net
> While we're on the subject of books:
>
> What exactly's out there in print about our beloved and beleaguered 'road?
> I'm aware of the "Sampling of Penn Central" and the Yanosey "Penn Central
> Power"---out of print, right?---but other than that, I'm at a loss for
> knowledge. I've been aiming to buy a couple of railroad books in the near
> term (Harry Stegmaier's PRR Passenger Consists book is on the short list)
> and was hoping to have some PC material to buy.
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
> Michael Worrell
>
> "You think you know what I'm doing, so obviously you don't."---Aeon Flux

Home | Main Index | Thread Index