Re: PC: Fake PC police patch

James:
If you could produce a scan of the good patch you got and send it to the PC LIST, it might be a good thing for those who do not know how it is different from the fake patches.

HG Scott

James Reaves wrote:

<?xml:namespace prefix="v" /><?xml:namespace prefix="o" />
Gents,    I know what you mean about the fake PC Railroad Police patch. I was almost suckered in until I saw a photo of a PC police officer and his patch didn't look anything like the one in question.    I finally found a real one and it now reposes in my police patch display. Jim ReavesBaltimore, MD

--
Thanks,

H.G. Scott

Home | Main Index | Thread Index