PC: Two New 2003 Penn Central Videos

Hello Penn Central fans,

Today at a train show I picked up these two new 2003 Penn Central videos:
Vignettes of the Penn Central Volumes I & II, they're are sold separately. I
got the pair for $50.00. They'll probably be cheaper by ordering in the weeks
to come. I was told that they only came out this week.

For the most part they were taken out in Chip's territory in the Ohio region
with a lot of F-7's and towers included. Some ConRail shots in the Volume II
tape but still a lot of PC.

My personal opinion, there's a lot of great footage on these videos. A nice
set to add to ones collection.

The video's were done by Clear Block Productions 2003.

wow.clearblock.com

Chuck
--
<"mailto:PennCentral@Taconic.net";>