PC: Fake PC police patch

Hi list,
I have seen many of these patches selling on Ebay by this seller. I have
debated about speaking up, but when the last patch that he sold went for
over $20, I decided it was time.

These patches are "fantasy" items. That means that there was never a PC
prototype patch of this kind. It's not like a reproduction, meaning that the
copy is meant to look like the original. There just was never a patch like
this that was used by PC police. If you bid, just bear that in mind.

Here's the link to the fantasy patch:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3601264409&category=930

I will be happy to email a picture of a real PC police patch to anyone who
is interested.

Gary Farmer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index