Re: PC: [Fwd: FW: [FC] Flexi-flo hoppers]

In a message dated 7/8/02 9:30:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jer -AT- smellycat.com
writes:

<< PC 898000-898109, H58, were also marked Flexi-Flo. These were a
 completely different design manufactured by Butler Manufacturing for
 North American Car and leased to the PC. These were a 3-bay version
 of the pressure-diffential cars that Walthers made. Overland has done
 these in brass as well. >>
 Am I correct in the assumption that the Walthers car is correct for the H-58
version ? Not having one to look at so I don't know if the Walthers car was
built with 3 bays.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index