[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

PC: Re: Flexi-flo hoppers

Roco of Austria made a model of these cars.  It was imported and sold by AHM
and maybe Model Power as well.   They aren't too common but they do turn up
at shows; with new trucks and couplers and perhaps some detailing they
aren't bad.  You do need to paint them though, I'm not sure if it ever came
in PC lettering or if any of the schemes I have seen are accurate.

Expect to pay anywhere from $3 for a whipped used car up to $20 or more for
a MIB example, as people are starting to colleect even this stuff.   I
usually get about $10 out of them, I might have one here to sell.
Sometimes its a matter of being in the right place at the right time, too.

Bill K.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Ostlinger" <ostlingerfrank -AT- netscape.net>
To: <penn-central -AT- smellycat.com>
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 3:28 PM
Subject: PC: Flexi-flo hoppers

> Greetings, all!
> Suppose someone wanted add a Flexi-flo hopper to one's layout - what
options does one have? I don't know of any HO-scale models being produced at
the present, so if one had to kitbash, what would one have to do?
> Many thanks,
> Frank Ostlinger
> __________________________________________________________________
> Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas.
Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
> Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Mail account today at

Home | Main Index | Thread Index