Re: PC: Are These Photos of Penn Central Equipment?

These appear to be pictures of a retired Burlington Northern caboose.  The
green is darker than PC green, and the yellow ends were a BN standard.
Also, PC did not have that style of cupola caboose.  It appears to be an
International Car Co. Wide Vision car built probably sometime in the early
to late seveties, although I am not totally sure on the date.
Jim Kosty