PC: Calendar

I was in the book store last night looking through the calendars. A train
calendar caught my eye; it had the noses of three NYC streamlined
steamers in profile. I looked at the back of the calendar to see what the
other vintage images were. Amazingly, the last one showed a couple of
passengers walking near a Penn Central coach in a station, shrouded by
escaping steam! I guess PC is not officially classic railroading.

Bryan Turner
http://www.qsl.net/w8ln/

Louisville and Nashville Railroad Email List
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lnrr
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index