PC: Rail Classics F-40 Heavy Duty Flat Car

Hello All;

We at Rail Classics www.railclassics.com are in production with a New
Flat Car, the F-40 Heavy Duty Flat Car. This was the "Big Brother" to
the F-38.

Due to the fact we sold out our most recent project the F-38's we will
fill the void of customers who delayed to order and missed out. The
order forms will be mailed out to your dealers in January. This will be
a very limited run. This project will be in the USA in February or March
2002.

We will also offer a Load for the F-40, although we haven't fully
decided which one as yet. See our Web site for more info.

Thank you for your support with our projects,

EDDY at RAIL CLASSICS
www.railclassics.com

Home | Main Index | Thread Index