Re: PC: Form D?

Matt. The present form D is a combination, using the NORAC rules, of what was a Form M for track car movements only and the Form 19 for train movement under PC. There seemed to be another form or two that were issued along with the 19 order.A Clearance card and I think a Form A. These may be one in the same as I can not get to my old 19 ordes to check right now. The change occured in the early years of Conrail with the start of a Form CT 401 which evolved into todays Form D.
 I am sure there will be more information explained in detail to follow from others who used them. This is before I got qualified to get railroad so I never used them.

Pat McKinney

Home | Main Index | Thread Index