PC: Amtrak Engine #226 Makes Last Trip

Hello Everyone,

During the Convention's Amtrak tour we took a group photo next to Amtrak
Engine PF-40 #226. Ironically I had that engine trailing last night on
Amtrak Train 49 from Albany to Chicago. I was told from Power Control in
Wilmington, DE that it was its last trip in revenue service. It was
being sent to Chicago for final inspection before being sold.

This engine like so many other PF-40's has been a real workhorse for the
past 25 years. We hate to see them go.

Also, for any of you rail fans that go on CSX property to watch or
photograph trains. Be very careful, a special notice has been issued
that any unauthorized personal will be removed and prosecuted for
trespassing.

Chuck
--
<"mailto:chukkster@earthlink.net";>