Re: PC: Mr. Jamison

--- Lon Godshall <longodshall -AT- webtv.net> wrote:
> Sorry for the intrusion, is WIll Jamison still on
> the list perchance?
> I need to talk to him for convention traveling
> details.

 Yes I am Lon.

Unfortunately I won't be attending the convention this
 I have a good possibility of being laid off from work
at the beginning of Oct and I need to save on money.
 So it comes down to I can't really afford to go this

 You have my permission to use my vote as a proxy
vote. Vote as you see fit.