[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PC: PCRRHS POST
- Subject: Re: PC: PCRRHS POST
- From: "Jim Hebner" <hebnerj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 08:34:29 -0400
- Content-disposition: inline
I make them as needed - so go ahead and order
Last years issues (2) are available for $5 each
and yes we are working on getting the word out. As soon as MR said send in you stuff for the annual Historical Society listing , I did. BUT we did not get listed.!!! This will be a continuing project.
Next on my plate is some By-law revisions
>>> su_carbs -AT- hotmail.com 07/09/01 22:20 PM >>>
>The next issue of THE POST will be going in the mail this week. 24 >pages
>A work day for the PC GG-1 at Elkhart has been scheduled for July 28.
> >Anyone interested in attending should contact me off list. If we do not
> >have enough interest it will be cancelled and I will let folks know
Now *that* is a big issue!
Now onto some questions:
1. Does the Society still have copies of the passenger car book? Even though
I don't actually run passenger trains, I thought it would be a good addition
to my growing PC library :)
2. Is it possible to get prior issues ot the Post?
3. How about we get info about our society into MR or other RR magazines?
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
Main Index |