Re: PC: Re: GG1 #4882

July 28 would be great please keep me posted as to the outcome of response
from the news letter. If it seems as though the "work" day is going to
take place I will need to know how many and what you intend to accomplish
so that I can have the materials available.

Rick

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Jim Hebner wrote:

> How about Saturday July 28 - I am putting the June Newsletter together now and
> could get the word out
>
> Jim Hebner
>
> Blue Moon Network Administrator wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Rick wrote:
> >
> > > I was wondering, if maybe there is any interest by any of you
> > > guys to possibly come to the NYCRR Museum in Elkhart, possibly
> > > sometime next spring/summer to finish putting on the other PC
> > > worm, and lettering on our GG1. Some body work, etc. also needs
> > > to be done, so she can have her paint retouched.
> > >
> > > I think this would be one way to get your historical society
> > > some publicity. We would send out news releases out
> > > that the work was completed and by whom.
> > >
> > > Think about it, and let me know at my e-mail address. There's
> > > no rush until the weather warms back up next spring.
> >
> > If at all possible next spring you can count me in!
> >
> > I think it is a great idea.
> >
> > J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
> > root -AT- bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
> > V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network

Home | Main Index | Thread Index