Re: PC: Re: F unit Dynamics - was NYC U33B

Terry, for those that may not know, and to try and educate as to
the resources available, where did you obtain this information?

I know for the purposes of this site it is a good source of info, and it
is a good thing to pass on what you know to those who do not
know. Having said that, information given here should have its
souce sited a practice that should be adhered to only if to give the
original author proper credit.

Rick

On 27 May 2001, at 9:14, Terry Link wrote:

> [...]

Home | Main Index | Thread Index