Re: PC: Re: white frames and worms

   NYC did own two U-33B's.  They were indeed the first production units for
the U-33B model and were numbered 2858 and 2859.  The numbers assigned to
them, however, were right in the middle of the U-30B series (2830-2889).
These two units had the sloped roofline near the radiator; the only U-33B's
I know of that had this feature.  However, all of the U-33C's owned by the
PC had this same feature.  All of this is easily confirmed in Yanosey's PC
Power.

                                                  -Gregg B.