Re: PC: Run through power

The known units documented that received a full PC paint job with a white side
sill are as follows:

3811  -  GP9B:     Full paint with the large herald on the sides
5517  -  RS3:       Full paint with side logos on short hood and name on long
hood
5633  -  GP7:       Full paint with the large herald on the sides
5708  -  GP7:       Full paint with the large herald on the sides
5827  -  GP7:       Full paint with the large herald on the sides
6900  -  SD9:       Full paint with the large herald on the sides but missing
the Penn Central name
6905  -  SD9:       Full paint with the large herald on the sides (used with
3811 as a hump set)
6914  -  SD9:       (I have to check my files on which herald size was used)
8414  -  SW1:      Full paint as applied to switchers
8449  -  SW1:      Full paint as applied to switchers except NYC style numbers
were used
8544  -  SW1:      Full paint as applied to switchers
8636  -  SW900:  Full paint as applied to switchers
8865  -  SW7:      Full paint as applied to switchers
8883  -  SW7:      Full paint as applied to switchers except no side logos on
hood, only name
8946  -  SW9:      Full black paint, NYC style numbers on cab, PC logo below
number on cab
                             (Only painted this way from March 1968 until May
1968)
8970  -  SW9:      Full paint as applied to switchers
9185  -  SW1200:     Full paint as applied to switchers
9216  -  SW1500:     Painted for PC but sold to IHB, never turned a wheel under
PC ownership
                                 Full black paint, RR roman style numbers on
cab, PC logo under the number
9217  -  SW1500:     Painted for PC but sold to IHB, never turned a wheel under
PC ownership
                                 Full black paint, RR roman style numbers on
cab, PC logo under the number
9218  -  SW1500:     Painted for PC but sold to IHB, never turned a wheel under
PC ownership
                                 Full black paint, RR roman style numbers on
cab, PC logo under the number
9219  -  SW1500:     Painted for PC but sold to IHB, never turned a wheel under
PC ownership
                                 Full black paint, RR roman style numbers on
cab, PC logo under the number
9220  -  SW1500:     Painted for PC but sold to IHB, never turned a wheel under
PC ownership
                                 Full black paint, RR roman style numbers on
cab, PC logo under the number
9221  -  SW1500:    Painted for PC but sold to IHB, never turned a wheel under
PC ownership
                                 Full black paint, RR roman style numbers on
cab, PC logo under the number
9223  -  SW1500:     Full paint as applied to switchers (lost the frame stripe
by the end of 1971)
9224  -  SW1500:     Full paint as applied to switchers (lost the frame stripe
by the end of 1971)
9225  -  SW1500:     Full paint as applied to switchers (lost the frame stripe
by the end of 1971)
9226  -  SW1500:     Full paint as applied to switchers (lost the frame stripe
by the end of 1971)
9227  -  SW1500:     Full paint as applied to switchers (lost the frame stripe
by the end of 1971)
9476  -  S3:          Full paint as applied to switchers

le13760 -AT- aol.com on 05/23/2001 05:12:06 PM

Please respond to penn-central -AT- smellycat.com