Re: PC: Run through power

Yes, some locomotives did survive Penn Central retaining their NYC Cigar
bands. I have a photo of a ex NYC GP40 taken in 1984 or 85 that still has
the cigar band intact. It also depends when you are modeling PC... if you
modeled in 1968 there would be a lot of cigar bands running around compared
to 1976.

Seth Lakin
Chesterton IN