PC: Run through power

Were the L&N locomotives on unit coal trains? This question asked since I
don't know the symbols you mentioned earlier.
Also PC units frequented the L&N in 74-76, this during the recession of this
period and the beginning of the huge upswing in coal production that the L&N
was embarking on at that time.
A friend of mine has a photo of PC units on the L&N as far south as
Nashville, actually a whole consist of units including a GP35, U25B, and we
think a U28B. This was one of the reasons I started modeling PC, in order to
have some run through/lease power. I decided that I liked the PC so much, I
flip flopped the positions of PC/L&N on my layout.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index