Re: PC: Re: pool power

Run-through power into Columbus-Buckeye in Ď73-Ď76 time frame included
Southern on SOC-6/OAC-7 (Columbus-Atlanta); L&N on LNO-6/OLN-7
(Columbus-DeCoursey KY); TP&W on AST-4/PR-15 later OW-5 (Columbus-Peoria).
Not sure if the L&N units came up via a formal agreement or they just kept
on going rather than deliver the train to Sharonville.

On the relay trains, SP/SSW power showed up from time to time on SW-6, SW-8
or ASE-6; MoPac power was far less common but I have a couple of
poor-quality b&w shots of Mop U30Cs on SW-8 in 1975.

The Santa Fe and PC pooled power on SF-1. SF-2, SF-3, and SF-4 into Elkhart.
  Iíve seen photos of Rock Island units at Elkhart.  Did CNW come into
Elkhart on one of the NY trains off the IHB and go back on the CNW-1 or
CNW-3?

This sounds like a project in the works.  Maybe someone who knows can put
together something for the PCHS Post?

Steve Hipes