Re: PC: Wreck of the Penn Central book

I talked about this two months ago with Bob Yanosey while telling him about the high resale price/value of the old B&W PC Power. While reproducing the old edition would be next to impossible (not like a print-only book, the slides would have to be rounded up again), during the course of our conversation he was mulling over a new, all-color (!!!) edition. Makes me drool, how about that? Weathering would sure be easier to reproduce (since rust on the black paint is harder to see in monochrome) using the color pics. Letting Morning Sun know what we think can only help establish the legitimacy of the market for such an undertaking.

Patrick
seaboardempire -AT- earthlink.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index