Re: PC: Wreck of the Penn Central book

On Fri, 4 May 2001 00:26:31 -0500, penn-central -AT- smellycat.com wrote:

>  After seeing some ridiculous prices on the "Wreck of the Penn Central"
last
>  year, there now seems to be a glut of those books on the market.  Check
out
>  the "Old and Rare" section of www.amazon.com.  Some copies are going for
>  less than $5!

Face it. You've seen the collapse of the market for the book.
Now at least I can afford a personal copy. The only time I saw it (and read
it) was after finding it at the Post Library at Fort Eustis, VA. Rather
fitting seeing as how the Army's Transportation Corps is headquartered
there, and the few remaining railroad-connected MOSs are taught there...

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index