Re: PC: interesting errata

In a message dated 4/16/2001 10:15:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
su_carbs -AT- hotmail.com writes:

<< I just picked up an old RF16. I'd like to repaint it for the Monongahela,
 one of PC's subsidiaries. MGA was controlled by NYC, and its Baldwins were
 painted in the cigar-band scheme, but with MGA lettering instead of NYC.
 However, I haven't been able to find any decals! Can anyone help me out
 here? >>

I'm working on it.........  Best bet for now is to just get an MGA one.

MGA didn't paint them that way - the just had to replace the New York Central
and logos - FRA made em do it....  MGA was controlled by P&LE and PRR until
like 1920, and then B&O got in on it too.........

Matt "The Z Man" Adams
>>>Certified A+ Computer Technician<<<
CSXT MP BAX 3.6 - Frederick Branch; Old Main Line Sub; Baltimore Division
PC Frederick Secondary MP 68.8

Home | Main Index | Thread Index