PC: interesting errata

I was just surfing around a few Ebay auctions over the weekend, when I found
some interesting PC stuff...Marx steamers lettered PC, PC stainless
passenger cars, a pair of Tyco green F-units... Most of the stuff wasn't
that expensive at all!

I also have a few questions...

I just picked up an old RF16. I'd like to repaint it for the Monongahela,
one of PC's subsidiaries. MGA was controlled by NYC, and its Baldwins were
painted in the cigar-band scheme, but with MGA lettering instead of NYC.
However, I haven't been able to find any decals! Can anyone help me out
here?

Along with the RF16, I managed to score an old Tyco Alco 4-motor. I'd like
to paint it in PC colors as well. Trouble is, I can't figure out if it's a
C430, or 425 because my photos are somewhat grainy. Did these units have any
odd details?

Thanks in advance,

--Chris

P.S., my long-term GP9 project is almost ready for the paint shop!