Re: PC: Why no money?

The fate of the PC was determined by the "Robber-Barrons" The PC was Awesome.
It provided lots of big-time trainwatching for this guy. The PC black was
fine with me. I loved it. The workers were friendly! it was really easy to
score a cab ride with PC people. They'de even hold everything for a picture!
I guess it was because here in Readville it was all about local people (New
Haven). But in my book, PC RULES! and will always will. The PC memories are
the BEST RR memories that I have. A lot carried on into CR but MY railroad is
PC and ALWAYS WILL BE.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index