PC: PCRRHS POST

Just a heads up to the members on this list

The March issue of the Post is done BUT I go on a weeks vacation Saturday -
Since I can not chase the PC anymore I am going Amtrakin' in California

When I get back, getting it printed and out will be my #1 priority

There are some neat Jay Potter photos in this issue and convention details - I
think you will like convention plans as well as an article from Gary Farmer and
Chuck French

My goal is to publish 3 more - June Sept Dec.

I'd love to see a modeling article in a future issue

Jim Hebner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index