Re: PC: Re: RE: Re: E-60's and assorted madness

Steve Vargo <anthrax7 -AT- excite.com> said:

>  As to the repainting of an F40 in New York Central cigar bands, why
not?
> The entertainment provided by watching the protoNazis writhing on the
floor
> foaming at the mouth would certainly be worth the grunt work of
designing a
> possible scheme. ;)

Well, why not? We've already seen Metro-North's "New York Central"
FL9s, which made both "protoNazis" and purest New Haven fans cringe...

I still took pictures of them when I was in CT last year...they weren't
prototypical, but they *did look nice... :-)

-JWJ

Home | Main Index | Thread Index