Re: PC: Something to think about...

>  Since we've all had enough doom and gloom on here already... I thought
I'd change the subject. Here are some other things to think about:

>  What if the PC had survived?
>  *What would their locomotive roster look like? Would it be all four axle
power, or six axle?
>  *Would they have continued to run electric operations alongside diesels?
>   *Would they have extended the PRR's electrification from Harrisburg to
Pittsburgh?

>  Suppose that the PC was still around. I wonder which railroad(s) they
would have gobbled up by now :)

Oh the cans of worms we could open with this one! I tip the old bowler hat
to you, Chris!

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index