PC: Re: Re: Re: RE: EP-5s/E40s

They sold the station completely. There was nothing theycan do with the
plaforms unless they were moveable O Scale Models. Waiting room is gone long
ago. Have you neen there to see if it looks as you saw originally in
pictures? Its all new inside. You would not know how it looked originally if
you did not know the history

> Clarification...  PRR sold the "air rights" over Penn Station.  The
station
> infrastructure (platforms, tracks, waiting rooms, etc.) remained in place,
> and under PRR ownership.  Only the building above it was razed.  Similar
> arrangements have led to the "covering" of old downtown yards and stations
> all over the country.
> Lee

Garden.

> >Jerome